Tablet PC

Drawing on my new-to-me tablet pc is amazing!
The Intuos4 is great, but I could never get over the disconnect caused by looking at the screen rather than at my own hand when I draw.
I picked up a used Fujitsu Lifebook T4215 on Ebay for less than three hundred dollars. Yeah, that hurt. I had to do some extra side work to pay for it. I will have to unload my old laptop when I transfer my files to the new pc.
As great as the Intuos4 is, the less sensitive tablet has been so much more productive for me. I've been painting in photoshop and it has been a blast. I even got to doing some sketch studies - something I never did with the Intuos because drawing just wasn't fun with it.
I can't imagine how awesom the new Cintiq must be! It uses the same tech as the I4 tablet but has a giant 21 inch screen you can draw on directly.

Comments